ShieldBuddy- the world's most powerful Arduino™
The ShieldBuddy (currently) the world’s smallest AURIX development board. The ShieldBuddy is fitted with the Infineon TC275 32-bit multicore processor on a board following the Arduino™ standard making it compatible with many of the application shields that are available.
Evaluation licenses for a complete set of development tools are available which makes this kit ideal for getting started on a high end real time embedded industrial or automotive application as well as students and hobbyists.
Some of the features of this board are:
- Very low cost AURIX TC275 board for professional and hobby use
- Uses Arduino™ Due/Mega2560 form factor and IO connector pin allocation
- Safety ShieldBuddy option with on-board CIC61508 safety monitor for use with SafeTlib for high integrity applications
- Allows instant access for new and prospective AURIX users to over 317 shields
- Supplied with basic drivers for DS-ADC, SAR, GTM, GPT, CCU6, ASC, LIN, SPI, QSPI, Ethernet
- Direct USB debug interface
- Development tools based on HighTec Free Aurix Toolchain and Arduino Processing IDE
- USB or 9-12V power supply
If you are looking to purchase the ShieldBuddy from OUTSIDE THE UK then please click here.
We Also Recommend