Infineon and Hitex XMC / Cortex Training
In partnership with Infineon, Hitex are able to provide courses tailored to the Infineon XMC1000 and XMC4000 families.
These courses complement their ARM Cortex training day and will combine aspects from the existing course with introductions to the key peripherals of the XMC families using both the Infineon DAVE development environment and the KEIL MDK ARM in a one day course.
- Introduction to the Cortex M0/M4 cores
- Introduction to Cortex Development tools
- Highlights of the Infineon XMC1000 and 4000 (M0 and M4) Families
- Getting started with the DAVE development environment
- Hands-on introduction to key XMC peripherals including Capture Compare Units, ADC's and serial interfaces
- Importing DAVE projects to Keil MDK
Pre-configured laptops are provided for the hands on exercises along with XMC development boards. The boards can be taken away at the end of the training.
We Also Recommend